- r in a stingy manner
- r in a cheap manner
a cheaply dressed woman approached him in the bar
- r with little expenditure of money
I bought this car very cheaply
- His problem, and he is succeeding in it, has been to get dubious corn paper and wallboard makers to produce on a large scale and thus cheaply, to put harvester-husker-shredder .
- Not only does it have the potential to become the world's largest producer, but no other country can do it as cheaply.
- But Bezos' mantra has remained constant: Try to give your customers the biggest selection at the best prices, delivered cheaply and easily.
News & Articles
- Wave Partners With Box, MailChimp, General Assembly And More To Launch One-Stop Shopping Tool For Startups
A new convergence of startups and Internet companies has come together to provide other early-stage companies with the tools required to get up and running quickly, and most importantly, cheaply. It's sort of like a Humble Indie Bundle, except instead of gaming, GetStartupTools.com offers software from Wave, Box, MailChimp, Zendesk, Uberflip and General Assembly that most brand new internet ...
June 12, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Rafael Benitez in Goal.com
We can only buy one or two big, Â£20m players a year,Benitez said in The Times. "If we want to have money available, then we have to sell some players. We have to sell expensive and buy as cheaply as possible."
- Adolfo Carrion Jr in Forbes
We need to put to rest the prejudices and the hate that is allowed ...... to be perpetuated so easily and cheaply,said Carrion, who is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Michael Pollan in Washington Post
...since a rare surge in food prices gave the Nixon administration a political scare, government policy, expressed in commodity subsidies, has been, Pollan writes, to sell "large quantities of calories as cheaply as possible," especially...