chanty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a rhythmical work song originally sung by sailors
- Three years ago Dalmia confessed that he had made a big contribution to a government chanty, expecting that he would not therefore "be dragged into the sphere of action of the .
- Sing a song of sixpencea chanty of three $100 prizes awarded for those three groups of players deemed best by the gaffers sitting in judgment!.
- The purpose of this dastardly chanty was, of course, to counteract Henry John Heinz's moral influence in Pittsburgh.
News & Articles
- Last-Minute Holiday Gifts with Lifelong Impact: Shoppers Click, Print and Aid through World Vision Gift Catalog
Girls like Chanty, tricked into sex trafficking at the age of 12, have benefitted from Catalog donations as small as $35 for aid programs like the World Vision Trauma Recovery Center in Cambodia. In 2012, World Vision helped 385 sexual exploitation survivors at this location alone. "There are countless stories of girls like Chanty – people whose lives have been changed, because one person ...
Dec. 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance