changeless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not subject or susceptible to change or variation in form or quality or nature
- s unvarying in nature
- s remaining the same for indefinitely long times
- To thousands of visitors who have known and loved Chicago, the city has always seemed changeless.
- Tall, with a changeless hat crowning her changeless pompadour, she bears a striking resemblance to Britain's Dowager Queen Mary.
- Land, as a physical quantity, seems almost changeless, altering shape only over aeons under the pressures of erosion and volcanic eruption.
News & Articles
- 'Changeless Mover' to be held Oct. 2 at Eureka College
Presentations about the ballet, "The Changeless Mover: A Ballet in Five Movements," will be at 10 a.m. and repeated at 11 a.m. Oct. 2 in Becker Auditorium in the Cerf Center at Eureka College. The presentations are free and open to the public.
Sept. 29, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Timothy Dolan in Newsday
The most sacred responsibility that a bishop has to pass on is that faith remains changeless,Dolan said. "So, in substance . . . I couldn't change things if I wanted."