changing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- v undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature
- v become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- v lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- v change clothes; put on different clothes
- v exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- v give to, and receive from, one another
We have been exchanging letters for a year
- v change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- v become deeper in tone
- v remove or replace the coverings of
- s marked by continuous change or effective action
- I'm not telling you anything you don't know when I say the media world is changing.
- A new study in 'Science' finds that the changing El Nino is shifting Pacific Ocean warming westward, meaning more storms for the western Atlantic.
- CNN circles the globe for more stories on how technology is changing our lives in dramatic ways : China and the Internet CNN's Mike Chinoy looks at the Chinese government's struggle .
- Caroline Kennedy in PopMatters
He has built a movement that is changing the face of politics in this country,Caroline Kennedy said of the Illinois senator, "and he has demonstrated a special gift for inspiring young people - known for a willingness to volunteer, but an...
- Charles Schumer in Economic Times
Just a day after there was much hoopla about the Chinese finally changing their policy, they are already backing off,commented US Senator Charles Schumer, calling for "strong legislation" by Congress.
- Sergio Marchionne in Los Angeles Times
This initiative represents a key milestone in the rapidly changing landscape of the automotive sector,said Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of Fiat. "This agreement will offer both companies opportunities to gain access to the most...