chamfer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- v cut a bevel on; shape to a bevel
- v cut a furrow into a columns
- Every alignment, every chamfer and plane speaks of aesthetic decision.
News & Articles
- Insert Geometry is optimized for grooving and groove turning.
Walter Cut UD4 features multifunctional chip breaker design with double geometry that optimizes chip control. While silver surface facilitates wear detection, 0° primary chamfer strengthens cutting edge. Tiger•tec® Silver PVD Al2O3 coating minimizes friction and promotes wear resistance, while design promotes full usage of cutting edges. Applications include radial grooving and groove ...
Sept. 4, 2013 - ThomasNet