certainly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely')
she certainly is a hard worker
- I am certainly aware of his efforts to improve his public image.
- And on a personal level, Krugman certainly shapes opinions in my household.
- So certainly I would like to have our allies make a bigger commitment both in personnel and other ways.
News & Articles
- Cortland Finnegan says Rams offense knows to target 49ers safety Craig Dahl ‘early and often’
St. Louis Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan has certainly been one of the more feisty players in the NFL in recent years. When he was with the Tennessee Titans during the 2010 season, Finnegan slugged it out with Houston Texans wide … Continue reading ?
June 12, 2013 - Shutdown Corner via Yahoo! Sports
- Six degrees of Big Data
When you think Big Data you most certainly don’t think about acclaimed actor Kevin Bacon (most famous for the game six degrees of Kevin Bacon), but maybe you should. Bacon introduced Meg Whitman's HP Discover 2013 keynote adress.
June 12, 2013 - HP Discover via Yahoo! News
- HP’s revival plan: Hope the death of Windows XP spurs PC sales
HP could certainly use a lucky break and the company thinks it may just get one as soon as Microsoft stops supporting Windows XP next year. Computerworld reports that HP executives are banking heavily on the demise of Windows XP to revive their fortunes and have even come up with a catchy slogan to describe the opportunity: “Goodbye XP, Hello HP.” Enrique Lore, the senior vice president and ...
June 12, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Daniel in AFP
Certainly a major focus of the discussion will be around the progress that's been made so far in the proximity talks and the opportunity to make the transition into direct talks,said White House adviser Dan Shapiro. "We feel that already...
- Barack Obama in msnbc.com
I did not appreciate what I considered to be a ridiculous spectacle during the congressional hearings into this matter,Obama said. "The American people could not have been impressed by that display and I certainly wasn't."
- Graeme McDowell in The Guardian
I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about picking up the trophy on Sunday afternoon,he said. "I think that's only natural. But I'm trying to be very realistic about it as well. I have no idea but I'll certainly be giving it my best shot, a...