ceramist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln
- One day the Florentine ceramist and painter Manfredo Borsi ordered a suit.
- He called in his eldest son, Martin, a ceramist, and got busy.
- Evidence was also presented of a woman deep-sea diver, a woman plumber, a woman steer-thrower, a woman ceramist, a woman weight-reducer, a woman pajama-maker, a woman oil-producer .
News & Articles
The group show “Vessels” at the Horticultural Society of New York showcases ceramists’ work.
June 20, 2013 - New York Times
- Art openings, receptions, and tours.
The N.C. Arboretum is now hosting 'Twenty-first Century Clay,' an exhibition of works by Buncombe County ceramist Matt Jones in the Baker Exhibit Center. Admission is free with paid arboretum parking.
June 16, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times