ceramicist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln
- I think maybe it's because my dad is a ceramicist, and so I grew up with clay, that I just shape them, and I keep shaping them until it feels about right.
- Similarly and against terrific odds, inspiration is what propelled ceramicist Eva Zeisel out of prison, where she had been confined on false accusations, and into the studio, where .
- Industrial designer and ceramicist Eva Zeisel does not like to be called an artist.
News & Articles
- Korean artist puts unique twist on ceramics
Korean artist puts unique twist on ceramics by Austin Green The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 20, 2013 12:57PM MDT Behind her soft eyes and innocent smile, MiYoung Kim has the mind of a rebel. In her native country, the Korean ceramicist said, women are raised to be good mothers and obedient wives. Yet she yearned for independence. In Korean art, ceramicists also must conform to a uniform ...
June 20, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune