ceramics : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the art of making and decorating pottery
- n an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- Meals have long been served on ceramicsand now they're being used to slice food as well.
- But manufacturers of ceramics, glass and bicycles would be encouraged to surpass prewar records.
- Equally promising, we'll soon make solar cells like leaves, supertough ceramics that resemble the inner shells of abalone, and underwater glue that mimics the natural as forests.
- Orhan Gazi in Seattle Post Intelligencer
But we don't think that glass, ceramics and detergent sectors in Europe can easily replace borates,said Orhan Yilmaz, head of Eti Mining, the state-run borates exporter.
- SimÃ³n BolÃvar in Earthtimes
We found two trees in which X-shaped marks had been carved with an arrow. This means our brothers were there, because for us this sign stands for mountains, valleys and paths. We also use this form on our clothes and ceramics,Bolivar said on...
- Neelie Kroes in Bloomberg
The commitments submitted by the parties will ensure that customers depending on the use of gypsum-related products, such as the cement or the ceramics industry, can still rely on a competitive market for their inputs,Neelie Kroes, the EU's...