- a relating to cells
- a characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments (the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization)
the cellular construction of a beehive
any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular
- SMR handsets won't work on cellular systems and tend to be bulkier than cellular phones, though they provide more features, like a digital pager service.
- It's simple to operate: you flip a switch, and the appliance does its thing, obliterating cellular transmissions in an area comparable to a medium-size movie theater.
- Cell phones are routinely embedded with GPS chips too, and can communicate their location via cellular networks.
News & Articles
- Cellular Biomedicine Group Announces Expansion in the Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis Market
PALO ALTO, Calif., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (OTCQB: CBMG), a biomedicine firm engaged in the development of new treatments for degenerative and cancerous diseases, ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- US Cellular Relies on Home Phone Markets?
US Cellular Relies on Home Phone Markets?
June 13, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Cellular Connection moves Columbia Avenue store
Cellular Connection has moved from 1380 Columbia Ave. to 2000 Columbia Ave. The 1,250-square-foot store offers wireless phones, accessories and services from Verizon Wireless. In addition, the store is a DISH Network dealer. The store has four employees.This is the fifth store in Lancaster for Cellu...
June 11, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Barack Obama in CNN (blog)
President Obama in May asked the newly formed commission to study "the emerging field of cellular and genetic research known as synthetic biology ...... consider the potential medical, environmental, security, and other benefits of this field of...
- Mike Lazaridis in The Age
The BlackBerry 8820 complements our carrier partners' cellular networks with the added ability to stay connected via Wi-Fi at home, through hotspots and corporate campuses,Lazaridis said.
- Mary Higby Schweitzer in FOX News
While dinosaur bones have long been studied, "it's always been assumed that preservation does not extend to the cellular or molecular level," said Mary Higby Schweitzer of North Carolina State University.