- n a branch of the Indo-European languages that (judging from inscriptions and place names) was spread widely over Europe in the pre-Christian era
- a relating to or characteristic of the Celts
- RetnaWith his signature growl and unique blend of blues, jazz and celtic folk, Van Morrison is consistently ranked as one of the most iconic and influential rock artists of all .
News & Articles
- Big Irish Fair brings Celtic fun to O.C.
Celtic culture is on display this weekend as the 38th annual Big Irish Fair brings music, dancing and other events to Oak Canyon Park near Irvine Lake.
June 16, 2013 - Orange County Register
- Celtic talks with Clippers hit road block
Talks between the Celtics and Clippers on transactions involving Doc Rivers and players were said to be all but dead last night. Sources close to the situation weren't sure if anything could yet rekindle the discussions, but it appears a grand bargain that would have netted the Clippers Doc Rivers while the Celts acquired players to jump start their rebuilding has hit a road block.
June 16, 2013 - Boston Herald
- GC Celtic Warriors finish spring season 2013 with win
The Garden City Celtic Warriors pushed thru an up and down season with a GREAT win in its final game verse a tough POB team which they started the season against in an epic shootout won by POB in the third round of PK's. The Celtic Warriors worked hard all season long and with a few injuries were able to overcome adversity and get better thru out the season. read more
June 14, 2013 - Garden City News
- Kobe Bryant in New York Post
I was just lying to you guys,Bryant said. "You know I'm a student of the game. I know every series the Lakers have played in. I was just a Laker nut and know every Celtic series, ever statistic. It meant the world to me, but I couldn't...
- Sol Campbell in BestBetAdvice.com (blog)
The 35-year-old said: "Football's very important to me and I would give Celtic everything if I sign."
- Danny Ainge in New York Times
He was one of the most underrated players in the history of the game and, in my opinion, one of the greatest Celtic acquisitions of all time,Ainge, now the Celtics' executive director of basketball operations, said in a statement yesterday.