- The tradition is said to come from the old belief that witches would fly to a German mountain the Thursday before Easter to cavort with Satan.
- The descendants of video games, interactive TV, online environments like muds and moos (where Net folks cavort in text-based worlds) and hypertext will vest the power to create in .
- As the artists cavort on a boat, or fight a battle, or swing through a forest scene, the ground is literally moving under their feet.
News & Articles
- Lee Trevino showed he really belongs at the U.S. Open
A RDMORE, Penn. – The most appealing feature with major championships today is the bringing back of former champions, who are available for interviews and who cavort with the fans who enjoy casual conversations with the past winners.
June 19, 2013 - The News-Reporter
- Elvis Costello in Telegraph.co.uk
Well, we have a little tent where the principle singers sit when they're not onstage,said Costello. "Obviously the girls are all aflutter at getting to cavort with a rock God ......"