- v seal with caulking
- a having cracks and crevices stopped up with a filler
- I sanded and painted and caulked and coated that boat, I even injected her timbers with chemicals to stop the softening.
- Any old logger who wore duck pants and caulked boots will tell you the district referred to by the writer was Skid Road.
- We had the place caulked, and we've never had a stain since.
News & Articles
- Insulation the answer to air-conditioning issue
Q I am getting a lot of condensation around two of the air-conditioning vents coming out of my cathedral ceiling. No other vents in the house do this. It is enough to wet the plasterboard around the vent, causing it to decay. What is wrong, and how can I fix it? The air-conditioning man said the duct is not laying flat. We caulked, but the problem continues.
July 26, 2013 - Pioneer Press