- a constituting or relating to a tail
- s resembling a tail
- s situated in or directed toward the part of the body from which the tail arises
the caudal end of the body
- r toward the posterior end of the body
- The new method of effecting painless childbirth by continued injections of metycaine in the caudal area just below the spinal column (PTI, Sept.
- The caudal technique may be dangerous in inexperienced hands.
- Continuous caudal anesthesia for childbirth (PTI, June 12, 1943) is potentially so hazardous that only an expert in a hospital can use it, and he must be on hand every minute to .
News & Articles
- Optimal site for cell transplantation to treat spinal cord injury investigated
( Cell Transplantation Center of Excellence for Aging and Brain Repair ) After laboratory mice received a contusive spinal cord injury at the T10 level, low and high doses of neural stem/progenitor cells (NS/PCs) derived from fetal bioluminescent-labeled transgenic mice were injected into four groups of mice at either the lesion epicenter or at rostral and caudal sites. A control group was ...
Nov. 21, 2013 - EurekAlert!