- n a group of people or things arranged by class or category
- n the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories
- n the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type
News & Articles
- Sentiment Analysis & Big Data Solutions From IT Researches ltd
LONDON, January 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sentiment analysis that delivers more than just positive or negative valuations with built-in sentiment scoring, topic identification and categorisation. The purpose ...
Jan. 15, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng in The Statesman Online
Prof Frimpong-Boateng noted that the poverty gap was a technological gap stressing that: "The categorisation of nations into advanced and developing is based on their scientific advancement." "Low income levels go with low scientific and...
- Gerry Sutcliffe in BBC News
But Home Office minister Gerry Sutcliffe said: "John Reid and I certainly wouldn't want to put the public at risk. Any re-categorisation has got to be risk assessed and people have got to have not committed violent crimes or sexual crimes. No...
- David Sifry in Australian IT
People are being bombarded with information,Technorati founder and chief executive David Sifry says. "So we're reacting by how to organise this. If you want to get to the good content, you can take advantage of the categorisation of stuff...