- r with unfortunate consequences
- In a complicated way, she turns out to be right, but only after she turns out to be catastrophically wrong.
- The widely held perception is that an airline crash is always a catastrophically fatal one.
- Narrating an event is a way to tame it, to give it a meaning, and the Columbine massacre is an aggressively, catastrophically meaningless event, a rip in the smooth fabric of an .
News & Articles
- An Abundance Of Bad Decisions
Submitted by Charles Hugh-Smith of OfTwoMinds blog , Fostering illusions of prosperity only further cripples our ability to make the necessary difficult decisions. Have you ever noticed that the decisions made in times of abundance are generally bad? Bad might be too weak a word; catastrophically bad might be more accurate. This causal connection between abundance and flawed decision-making ...
June 13, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Ricardo Sanchez in Washington Post
From a catastrophically flawed, unrealistically optimistic war plan to the administration's latest surge strategy, this administration has failed to employ and synchronize its political, economic and military power,Sanchez said.
- Martin Whitmarsh in Reuters UK
A gear catastrophically failed,McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh told reporters. "We will be changing the box so we're going to take the hit of a gearbox change so Lewis will start from 20th place tomorrow."