- n affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- v touch or stroke lightly in a loving or endearing manner
- We've been conditioned to hate touch screens; we've all spent way too much time timidly caressing tiny laptop trackpads and jabbing fingers at the grubby, unresponsive touch .
- The little ones move over her neck and face like caressing fingers.
- Playing to Firth's subtleties, he photographs the actor's handsome, mourning face in caressing close-up.
News & Articles
- Conrad Mansion Tours Go Beyond the Rope
On most museum tours, visitors are sternly warned against petting, handling and sitting on the artifacts. Yet what is more appealing than opening a drawer that says “do not open” or caressing a velvet pillow labeled “do not touch?” According to Mary Miers, a seasoned tour guide at the Conrad Mansion Museum, visitors always want to open things they shouldn’t. In order to satiate that desire, the ...
July 2, 2013 - Flathead Beacon
- Kobe Bryant in USA Today
Later, Bryant said "We were still only this close, and she gets up and she gives me a kiss, so I kiss her back, and then you know, I started caressing her or whatever."
- Alex Zanardi in Yahoo! Eurosport
It was my mistake,said Zanardi. "I was still taking it easy and lost concentration, I kept on caressing the throttle where I should have braked. I hit the kerbs on both sides and lost control. D'Aste could not do anything to avoid me. It...
- EM Forster in The Guardian
Like every true performer, she was intoxicated by the mere feel of the notes,Forster writes, "they were fingers caressing her own; and by touch, not by sound alone, did she come to her desire."