carefulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger
- n the quality of being careful and painstaking
I admired the carefulness of his work
- I want to extend my thanks to the press of this country for their scrupulous carefulness in reporting me, I want to thank the railroads for the courtesy, the punctilious .
- We appeal to you for particular carefulness in your work.
- The funniest Coolidge story concerns his carefulness with money.
News & Articles
- Letter: Simon is well qualified to serve
We know Len Simon as an individual well qualified to serve as a Sudbury selectman. We are confident he will weigh all issues with carefulness and consideration of all views.
June 16, 2013 - The Sudbury Town Crier