- n the particular occupation for which you are trained
- n the general progression of your working or professional life
the general had had a distinguished career
he had a long career in the law
- v move headlong at high speed
The cars careered down the road
The mob careered through the streets
- Like no J-pop star you've ever seen or heard, Ayumi Hamasaki rose to the top by controlling every aspect of her career and persona.
- But Carlin's career, and his comedy, was anything but a downer.
- And so, argues Hewlett, many women embraced a "male model" of single-minded career focus, and the result is "an epidemic of childlessness" among professional women.
News & Articles
- Career Lessons From Dad
For Mother’s Day last month, I wrote a special blog post honoring the career wisdom handed down to me from my dear mom. It seems only fitting then that I do the same for my father this month, in recognition of Dad’s Day. While being very compatible (and happily married for over 30-something years), my mother and father are also just about as different as two human beings can be. Professionally ...
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Career fair to be held at Club Stewart
A career expo will held Thursday at Club Stewart on Fort Stewart.
June 13, 2013 - WTOC 11 Savannah
- Career Step to Exhibit at HFMA's 2013 National Institute June 16-19
Career Step will be exhibiting in booth 1643 at the 2013 National Institute of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) in Orlando, Florida, June 16-19 in addition to presenting a new white paper on avoiding the negative financial consequences of ICD-10 at the show. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10827470.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Lindsay Lohan in Mirror.co.uk
My life has become unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs,she said from the Cirque Lodge clinic. "I want to be healthy and gain control of my life and career, and have asked for medical help in doing so."
- Alessandro Petacchi in Christian Science Monitor
I had nothing to lose, and I wanted to try my chances,Petacchi told reporters. "At this stage in my career, winning two Tour stages is really important."
- Rahm Emanuel in ABC News (blog)
Well, to quote Tony Hayward, he's got his life back, as he would say,Emanuel said with a smile. "And I think we can all conclude that Tony Hayward is not going to have a second career in PR consulting. This has just been part of a long...