- v overturn accidentally
Don't rock the boat or it will capsize!
- Can Schmidt finally capsize his old rival? Steve Allen, an analyst with Sierra Tech Research, put Schmidt in Silicon Valley perspective: This is a story of redemption, Allen .
- Though every ship had a 100 A-1 rating at Lloyd's, one or more might vanish, capsize or stagger into port without masts.
- It became a story that threatened to capsize Obama's front-running campaign with the speed of a Wall Street bankruptcy.
News & Articles
- Two sailboats capsize on Carter Lake, no injuries reported
A microburst on Carter Lake caused two sailboats to capsize Sunday afternoon, throwing the seven people on board into the water. There were no injuries, but one of the two boats sank into the lake.
June 16, 2013 - Loveland Reporter-Herald
- 'It was horror': Man survives 2 days in air bubble under capsized boat
WARRI, Nigeria — After two days trapped in freezing cold water and breathing from an air bubble in an upturned tugboat under the ocean, Harrison Okene was sure he was going to die.The ship's cook Okene, 29, was on board a tugboat when it capsized on May 26 due to heavy Atlantic ocean swells about 20 miles off the coast of Nigeria.Of the 12 people on board, divers recovered 10 dead bodies and one ...
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- America's Cup officials refund bleacher tickets
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- America's Cup officials said Monday they are refunding grandstand tickets for races through the Louis Vuitton Cup semifinals due to the uncertainty of when challenger Artemis Racing will be ready to compete following the deadly capsize of its first boat last month.
June 11, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Ben Ainslie in International Sailing Federation
I had a bit of a skid out halfway down that run which wasn't far off a capsize,AINSLIE said. "I still wanted to make sure I beat the Dutch guy because anything can happen."
- Karl Benz in Hagerstown Morning Herald
In his autobiography, Benz wrote: "In those days when our little boat of life threatened to capsize, only one person stood steadfastly by me: My wife. She bravely set new sails of hope."
- Mike Golding in Independent
Mike Golding said, "He's had a scan and is being kept in overnight for a mild concussion but otherwise he's fine and he tells us he's going to take up bowling so I think he's well. It was a very quick capsize, the conditions had been very gusty and...