cantonment : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- But for those at the Dacca cantonment it is too late for abortion.
- Some of the cantonment boards worked with the mayor.
- Today, Sandhya sits batting away mosquitoes in a sparse wood cabin, part of a sprawling Maoist cantonment in the southern district of Chitwan.
News & Articles
- Gov. Scott signs first abortion-related bill passed in two years
Scott was joined by his wife Ann and pro-life supporters from around the state as he signed HB 1129 Wednesday afternoon at the Florida Baptist Children’s Home’s Pensacola campus in Cantonment, a nonprofit organization that supports …
June 5, 2013 - St. Petersburg Times Blogs
- Miran Shah in guardian.co.uk
Swift action by the police yielded the arrest of the boy, who was brought into the cantonment area by accomplices who are being traced,Shah said.
- Ban Ki-moon in Hindu
Conditions at cantonment sites have been of great concern to the UN Mission in Nepal (UNMIN),particularly given the scheduled arrival in mid-June of the annual monsoon rains, Ban said.
- Sheikh Hasina in The Daily Star
When our army officers are facing acute accommodation crisis, she is enjoying a vast land of 180 kathas inside the cantonment. Though she has been allotted a big house in Gulshan,Hasina said.