- r (used as intensives reflecting the speaker's attitude) it is sincerely the case that
candidly, I think she doesn't have a conscience
- In the book, Kennedy writes candidly about his battle with brain cancer and his "self-destructive drinking," especially after the 1968 death of his brother Robert.
- Supervisor Harvey Milk, 48, who had spoken at political rallies at the Peoples Temple, had candidly proclaimed his homosexuality and won election to the city's eleven-member .
- He said that after the intense search on Friday he and others conversed with police candidly, trying to be as friendly as possible.
News & Articles
- LC Talks Boyfriend William Tell and Leaving Party Life Behind
Lauren Conrad struck a sexy pose in a midriff-baring top for Marie Claire 's July 2013 issue, which hits newsstands on June 18. The one-time MTV reality star has moved on from late nights in LA to pursue her career in what has now turned into her own fashion empire. The road beyond her small-screen fame hasn't always been easy, though, and she spoke candidly about dealing with her critics, as ...
June 11, 2013 - PopSugar
- Switching Gears: John Cena, Stone Cold and the Complexities of a WWE Heel Turn
In a 2011 interview with online video gaming website IGN , Stone Cold Steve Austin spoke candidly about his 15+ year career inside the squared circle. Austin, a former six-time world champion and a WWE Hall of Fame inductee, spoke at lengths about several subjects, including his admiration for the likes of Ricky Morton and Bobby Eaton, his early wrestling days in Texas and the overall demise of ...
June 9, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Jozy Altidore: “Racism in (soccer) is not a little problem; it’s a big problem.”
American forward speaks candidly about racism in Europe soccer with the New York Times.
June 7, 2013 - The Big Lead
- Samuel Alito in Allentown Morning Call
In his dissent, Justice Samuel Alito said, "Brushing aside inconvenient precedent, the (majority) arms public educational institutions with a handy weapon for suppressing the speech of unpopular groups - groups to which, as Hastings candidly puts...
- Robert Gates in TIME
Afterward, Gates said, "It is imperative that all of us taking part in these deliberations, civilians and military alike, provide our best advice to the President, candidly but privately."
- Arlen Specter in CNNMoney.com
NEW YORK (Associated Press) - Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter said Tuesday the mood in Congress "candidly is not supportive" of automakers seeking a bailout package of $25 billion in loans.