- n the campaign of a candidate to be elected
- But there is scant prospect that anyone can challenge him for the party's candidature, especially now that the Socialists appear to have rallied behind a single candidate.
- Advancing its candidature for the Rose Bowl, undefeated Alabama's three touchdowns in the first half stood off Georgia Tech's brave rally of a safety and two touchdowns in the .
- In the wake of Defferre's failure, it was symptomatic that Paris was talking about the possible candidature of onetime Premier Antoine Pinay.
News & Articles
- Introducing Smithie For Mayor City Of New York
NEW YORK, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Born Abiodun Oladewa, Abiodun or "Abbey" Laurel-Smith, a New Yorker, an award winning painter, a poet and a defense industry operative declares his candidature as an Independent candidate for the office of the MAYOR, city of New York, 2013.(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130614/DC32240-a)(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Sepp Blatter in International Herald Tribune
We are very pleased about the fantastic level of interest in our flagship competition, with all initial bidders confirming their candidature,FIFA President Sepp Blatter said in a statement. "The diversity and quality of the contenders will...
- Murray McCully in Wall Street Journal
New Zealand's decision to withdraw will enable our many supporters to vote in substantial numbers for a US candidature in May,said New Zealand Foreign Minister Murray McCully on Wednesday.
- Tzipi Livni in AFP
The simple fact that Iran was able to present its candidature was unacceptable,said Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni through a spokesman in Jerusalem. "By rejecting it, the United Nations spared itself embarrassment."