- s relating to or affected with cancer
a cancerous growth
- s like a cancer; an evil that grows and spreads
remorse was cancerous within him
pornography is cancerous to the moral development of our children
- Images on paint can display on the left, a cancer free mouse; image on right illustrates how the tumor paint shows cancerous cells even after the cancerous organ has been removed .
- Try to cut it out, and there would be the risk of taking too little, leaving cancerous tissue to grow again, or taking too much, causing profound and irreparable brain damage.
- For the cases in which the tissue proves to be cancerous, immediate surgery is the only prudent remedy.
News & Articles
- Journey's Steve Perry has cancerous mole removed
Steve Perry confirms he had two surgeries last month to remove a cancerous mole from his face.
June 12, 2013 - KGO-TV Bay Area
- Ex-Journey frontman Steve Perry has cancerous mole removed
DEL MAR, Calif., June 10 (UPI) -- Former Journey singer Steve Perry has revealed he had a cancerous mole removed from his face.
June 11, 2013 - UPI
- Ex-Journey Singer Perry Reveals All About Cancer
Ex-Journey singer Steve Perry is recovering from surgery he had to remove a cancerous mole from his right cheek. Perry revealed that he needed to undergo surgery in the cancerous mole on his cheek just weeks after losing his girlfriend and love of his life to brain cancer. Perry’s girlfriend Kellie Nash was a true [...] Ex-Journey Singer Perry Reveals All About Cancer is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Imtiaz Ahmed in The Associated Press
Successive political governments with conflicting political interests, fragile policies and weak political determination and will were not able to deal with the cancerous disease of sectarianism, ethnicity and the mafias,Imtiaz Ahmed, a...
- Steve Jobs in Boston Globe
This weekend I underwent a successful surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from my pancreas,Jobs wrote in the e-mail. "I had a very rare form of pancreatic cancer called an islet cell neuroendocrine tumor, which represents about 1 percent...
- Kenneth Rogoff in International Herald Tribune
The influence of Chavez in Latin America is cancerous. It's a very dangerous moment. And long-term US interests could be deeply threatened,Rogoff said.