- s having the color of a canary; of a light to moderate yellow
- She moves on to a canary-yellow backpack.
- With Ike and their father, Major John Eisenhower, the children played in front of the canary-yellow barn, watched by a full platoon of sharp-eyed cameramen and reporters.
- As long ago as 1910, Poet Mayakovsky founded a school of poetry distinguished by the fact that its members wore canary-yellow blouses, painted their faces according to their .
News & Articles
- Munch Madness: Drain A Three: Kobe Sliders from The Pint Room ($10)
Home Court Advantage: One-hundred craft taps is reason enough to visit the cushy and spacious Pint Room, but it’s more than that. It’s also an upbeat, upscale/casual, something-for-everyone place with 16 easily seen screens and amusing, area-celebrating spray-painted murals (e.g. nearby-zoo-located koalas and the OSU drum major hoisting pints) decorating canary-yellow walls.
March 19, 2014 - Columbus Alive