cameroonian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of Cameroon
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Cameroon or its people
News & Articles
- Dance Tracks of the Week: Pilooski, Daphni Remix Makossa Legend Francis Bebey
Francis Bebey, Remix (Born Bad Records) There's no improving upon the work of the Cameroonian polymath Francis Bebey, a journalist, novelist, and musician who mixed African and Latin styles with jazz and electronic music, sounding at times like some dream combination of Afrobeat and Kraftwerk...
June 12, 2013 - Spin
- Paul Le Guen in NDTV.com
It is doubtless a serious disappointment for us and Cameroonian nation as a whole,Le Guen said, but added he won't resign.
- Bernard Kouchner in The Australian
I express my gratitude to the Cameroonian authorities and in particular to President Paul Biya whose constant mobilisation enabled the liberation of the 10 hostages,Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said.
- Thabo Mbeki in AllAfrica.com
As the Cameroonian and Kenyan authorities begin the process of retrieving the mortal remains of the victims we can only imagine the pain and sorrow of the families of these unfortunate victims,said President Mbeki. "Accordingly, South...