- r in a callous way
he callously exploited their feelings
- Bella could be any Hollywood heroine in love with a good boy whom society callously misunderstands.
- He rose to glory, busting crime first as a prosecutor, then as a two-term mayor; he fell into ignominy by mishandling alleged police-brutality cases and dealing callously with the .
- But House members had al ready unsheathed their sharpest knives and, in a callously contrived show of economy, hacked the aid authorization to bare bones.
- George Miller in ClaimsJournal.com
Mine operators who callously and repeatedly put their workers in danger must be held accountable,said Rep. George Miller, chair of the House Education and Labor Committee.
- Stephane Dion in Vancouver Sun
The buck stops with him. Prime Minister Harper must take responsibility for this outrage and fire Mr. Ritz as minister immediately,Dion said. "We know that PMO staff were in on this conference call in which Mr. Ritz so callously joked...
- Jerry Brown in San Francisco Chronicle
These three men callously swindled thousands of individuals out of $200 million to bankroll their extravagant lifestyles,Brown said in a news release. "They took investors' money and used it to pay for an 80-acre castle estate, a Learjet,...