calculatingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a calculating manner
he looked at her calculatingly
- To deliberately and calculatingly depict public people as shallow, intolerant, cold and inept, with no truths or facts to back up the portrayals, is nothing short of malevolent.
- Thereafter, Comrade Stalin patiently and calculatingly nursed his grudge against Comrade Trotsky.
- As his treasonable acts were recited, the arch-collaborator of Vichyfrance calculatingly sized up the opposition: white-haired Andr Mornet, prosecutor of Mata Hari and Ptain .
News & Articles
- “Love & Hip Hop” (New York) Recap: Amina Reveals that Peter Gunz is a Married Man
While it’s true that Peter Gunz, Tara Wallace and Amina Buddafly are pretty much Mona Scott-Young’s attempt at replicating the Stevie J, Joseline and Mimi formula, there is a unique twist to the NY version: Peter Gunz wifed the side chick. In a “Damn, this mofo is slimy as hell” move, Amina calculatingly reveals at [...]
Nov. 5, 2013 - Gossip on This!
- Richard Blumenthal in Hartford Courant
This case confirms our worst suspicions - that Assurant calculatingly denies coverage for catastrophic illnesses,Blumenthal said. "Assurant promised benefits, but abandons them when they face cancer and other devastating diseases."