- n (Italian cuisine) squid prepared as food
- I liked sardines and squid and eating calamari with your fingers and anything with anchovies, anything with garlic and oil.
- Start with a Provenal tapas of calamari with a puree of garlic, cream and bell pepper before moving on to an entre of farm pigeon, grilled Lao-style.
- I eat calamari, tuna, pineapple pizza, and tomatoes.
News & Articles
- Holy Cross High School announces East Jefferson honor roll
Holy Cross High School in New Orleans has announced its honor roll for the second semester for East Jefferson.View Larger MapHigh honor roll: fifth grade, Leo Bache, Justin Borne, Tristan Brigalia, Hayden Brodnax, Colby Brown, Tyler Bruno, Christian Calamari, Kirk...
June 14, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Jeff Saturday in SportingNews.com
We had a great time,center Jeff Saturday said. "The food was unbelievable. They just kept bringing food, from calamari to meatballs, salad, Philly cheesesteaks, some lobster tempura with spinach over it -- and then a great cake to wind it...
- Ryan Lilja in SportingNews.com
The place didn't even have a menu so that should give you some idea of what it cost. Seven courses -- meatballs, calamari, pasta, Philly cheesesteaks even -- and the guardian angel picked up the bill. Not bad,Lilja said, "considering how...
- Orlando Bloom in News24
There's nothing like a big calamari at the table. He's very tasty, I believe,Bloom said.