- r in a cagey manner
`I don't know yet,' he answered cagily
- Was this the A-bomb's fault? Said a Navy spokesman cagily: ".
- The others cagily announced they would use both North Beach and Newark.
- He gained effective control of a divided party, has cagily chaperoned visiting would-be nominees, giving none a chance to sneak around his favorite-son "off-limits" sign.
News & Articles
- 'Sliders' Snatching Valuables From Cars Across US
In a new wave of crime that occurs in an instant, thieves are cagily sliding into victim's cars and snatching valuables from open windows, in what police are calling "sliding."
Aug. 8, 2013 - WDAZ 8 Grand Forks
- 'Sliders' Crime Wave Hits Motorists
In a new wave of crime that occurs in an instant, thieves are cagily sliding into victim’s cars and snatching valuables from open windows, in what police are calling “sliding.” From Corbin, Ky., to Tampa, slippery sliders are being caught on camera all across the...
Aug. 7, 2013 - ABC News
- Sean Wilentz in Philadelphia Inquirer
He's handled himself so cagily and so well in the transition,Princeton's Wilentz said. "He's shown an ability to learn quickly and change course, which is what you want in a president."
- Neil MacKenzie in BBC Sport
MacKenzie told BBC Radio Nottingham: "Once Mansfield called up and were more positive about offering me something it was an easy decision to make. I was training at Burton last week but their gaffer (Roy McFarland) was playing it a bit cagily."