- v ask for and get free; be a parasite
- v obtain or seek to obtain by cadging or wheedling
- Inside, dancers shake to the heavy beat of music thundering from amplifiers and strip to their G strings, as B-girls cadge $2.
- As Chicago Tribune Columnist Mike Royko put it, "I might understand PUSH's concern for Porterfield if he had been flung out of the station door and forced to cadge quarters on a .
- He took to a life of cadge-as-cadge-can until he got a second chance at Orders in the Scots College in Rome.
News & Articles
- Phil Mickelson has Callaway’s consent to use TaylorMade SLDR driver
Phil Mickelson, who memorably appeared at Callaway HQ in in flip-flops in July to thank the Carlsbad crew for crafting the clubs he used to cadge his first Claret Jug , has put a TaylorMade SLDR driver into play Friday at the Presidents Cup. Lefty apparently attempted to disguise the club with what Zak Kozuchowski described as a shoddy paint job on the SLDR’s metallic gray crown, which was ...
Oct. 5, 2013 - SB Nation
- Norman Baker in GulfNews
Baker said: "It is shameless and inappropriate for a Prime Minister to cadge free or cut-price holidays in this way."