- n a can for storing tea
- v act as a caddie and carry clubs for a player
- The latest Sports Illustrated has a nice little reminiscence from Jariah Beard about his years of caddying (1979-1982) for Fuzzy Zoeller at the Masters.
- Glen Garden's caddy corps blindfolded him, stuck him in a barrel and rolled him down a boulder-strewn hill behind the caddy house.
- His caddy often asks Harrington before he takes his club back whether he's happy, to which he usually answers in the affirmative.
News & Articles
- Notes: Decatur’s own gets best view as winner's caddie
DECATUR — When Decatur’s Tim Woods arrived at Hickory Point Golf Course on Sunday morning, he never expected to be caddying for the Decatur-Forsyth Classic champion.
June 17, 2013 - Herald & Review
- Man accused of ransacking Corralitos home, from vintage Mustang to shower caddy
CORRALITOS -- A 43-year-old man is accused of ransacking a Corralitos home in May and taking everything from a vintage Ford Mustang to the homeowner's shampoo and shower caddy.
June 13, 2013 - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Billy Casper to visit Golf for Kids outing
Long before he became globally famous as one of the top golfers of his generation, Billy Casper was a typical teenager looking to find his way — and make a little money at that. He found both at the local golf course, which quickly became his window to the world. As a rookie caddy at age 13, Casper began a special relationship with the sport that would define him for decades to come. Toting golf ...
June 13, 2013 - The Beacon News
- Angel Cabrera in Toronto Star
I told my caddy we had to make 2-3 to have a chance,Cabrera said.
- Darren Clarke in AFP
I was delighted with the round,said Clarke. "It was good to play well again. I have been working hard and doing the right things, but I wasn't holing the putts. But I changed my set-up after a chat with my caddy Brendan last Thursday night...
- Retief Goosen in International Herald Tribune
Yes, it was a tough day today,said Goosen, the 2001 and 2004 US Open champion. "I was five shots behind those two and I told my caddy that we needed three birdies to even things out, and I am glad I was able to do that."