caddie : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player
- v act as a caddie and carry clubs for a player
- In The Legend of Bagger Vance, one of the more embarrassing movies in recent history, Will Smith plays a magical black caddie who helps Matt Damon win a golf tournament and the .
- After sinking his winning putt at last summer's British Open for his first tournament title since the death in May of his father Earl, Woods clung to his caddie, Steve Williams .
- His caddie was a 10-year-old kid.
- John Daly in PhillySportsline
There was odds with all the caddies and players this week who would fall first, me or my caddie,joked Daly. "So we made it. We made 18 holes."
- Robert Karlsson in Detroit Free Press
Well, try to remember that I actually can play golf, even though it didn't look like that on the first hole,said Karlsson, who has the lowest stroke average on the European Tour. "And actually my caddie said as well that, 'Remember, we...
- Jack Nicklaus in Sydney Morning Herald
International captain Gary Player added: "I was pleased to see his head come up. It reminds me of the guy who said to his caddie 'if I don't play well today, I'll drown myself' to which the caddie replies, 'I don't' know if you can keep your head...