buzzword : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- The Global Competitiveness Report tallies 113 factors that contribute to an economy's competitiveness--a buzzword that roughly boils down to how well a country is positioned to .
- This word transcended mere buzzword.
- As corporate America struggles to promote more women and minorities up the ladder, a new workplace buzzword is moving from executive suite to lowly cubicle.
News & Articles
- 'Big Data = Big Business: Put Social Media Analytics Into Action,' Presented by Marketwired
Big data is a big buzzword in public relations circles today, but smart brands have learned to filter social media noise into actionable insights to better support their customer service, public relations ...
June 26, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Could The Next Console Generation Lead To Video Game Oversharing?
There's one buzzword that had gamers' eyes rolling during many conferences at E3, and no, it wasn't "Kinect." Rather, it would be "social," or its counterparts "social media" or "sharing," which at least Sony and Microsoft want to ensure is a big part of their coming consoles.
June 24, 2013 - Forbes
- How To Get Your Organization Out Of The Box
For decades ?thinking outside the box? ? thinking differently -- has become the buzzword of a business world and consulting industry-seeking ways to foster creativity and innovation in a fast changing environment.
June 23, 2013 - Forbes
- James Sensenbrenner in FOXNews
The words 'path to citizenship' is a buzzword for amnesty. We ought to be honest, it is amnesty,said Rep. James Sensenbrenner, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
- Tim Flowers in ITV.com
It is a relief,said Flowers, whose side had lost their three previous matches. "You can make a mountain out of a molehill. But today our shape was better. It was always going to be a tight game. The buzzword from Saturday was, 'Can we keep...
- Michael Jacobson in CBS News
These egg producers, egged on by their trade association, is brazenly putting omega-3 claims in big print on the front of the labels, knowing that that is a buzzword that will attract people,says Michael Jacobson of the CSPI.