- n the body of individuals who manage businesses
- n a person engaged in commercial or industrial business (especially an owner or executive)
- Along with pride in status and problems of self-government, independence for the 31 nations of black Africa means the emergence of black businessmen.
- Still, Surat's businessmen remain hopeful, and an international airport is being constructed to lure the world's businessmen to the city.
- Elbow to elbow sat 2,000 businessmen eager to say their say about whether NRA should permit or forbid price fixing and price control.
- Barack Obama in BusinessWeek
I know both those guys; they are very savvy businessmen,Obama said in the interview yesterday in the Oval Office with Bloomberg BusinessWeek, which will appear on newsstands Friday. "I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge...
- Alexander Litvinenko in Forbes
By 1997, Litvinenko said his department had become "responsible for illegal punishments or so-called extralegal executions of unsuitable businessmen, politicians and other public figures. In parallel, the department blackmailed the same targets for...
- David Stern in KSTP.com
When I leave here after the All-Star game, I'm much more optimistic about the prospects of the team meeting the goals that have been set,Stern said. "The people I hear interviewed, the businessmen I speak to, the fans, the government...