- r in a busy manner
they were busily engaged in buying souvenirs
- The country he arrived in was an imperial power, busily fashioning the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere out of a weakened continent.
- All the legislatures will be busily engaged in passing laws prohibiting people from leaving the earth too freely, or rules for the right of way up and down and sideways, or .
- Hell is a field of open fires, encircled by a ring of flames, on which stick figures are busily kicking and punching, beating and beheading one another with long sticks and long .
- Arthur Mutambara in Ghana News Agency
Prof Mutambara described the call for next year's general elections in Zimbabwe as premature, adding "when you start talking about elections, you make people confrontational. It is distractive and unhelpful to the process of reforms. We are busily...
- Sean McCormack in RTT News
As we speak, we have people working on that package that is required by the so-called Hyde amendment package. So we are busily working on that, we, the US government, in preparing to submit that to the Congress,State Department spokesperson...
- Ralph Friedgen in Rutgers University
We're busily preparing for West Virginia,Friedgen said. "It'sa short week. We got back late Saturday night from the Florida International game. We're excited about the challenge. We've got a big one ahead of us."