- r in a cheerfully buoyant manner
we accepted the opportunity buoyantly
- But more important is the omnipresent hand of a born novelist, buoyantly bending and shaping each scene to his literary way, and successfully creating a single, superb, comic .
- As a mother, the Dowager Queen was a flat failure, mistrusted by her children, always trying and failing to run their lives for them, buoyantly certain that "Mother knows best.
- Ten thousand feet above Chicago, Jack Cope stepped out the cabin door of his airplane, counted 28 before he pulled the parachute cord, landed buoyantly among a golf foursome.
- Keith Browning in Telegraph.co.uk
If interest rates continue to stay high for the next six months, there will be a slowdown in investment spend. From being buoyantly optimistic about business environment, India Inc is now cautiously optimistic. They are adopting a wait and watch... Naina Lal Kidwai http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naina_Lal_Kidwai&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHILNbCNdvWuGp8cmEqB3u-1xb8Cw Hindu Business Line http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2008/08/07/stories/2008080752560600.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDu0EkF_1LKOjXvjmeZ5SXWF43xg Aug 6, 2008
13630 18412 buoyantly Then it goes shooting up through the cold air above very buoyantly, to form a heavy shower or a thunderstorm," said Prof Browning.
- Paul McNamee in Sify
She's on an upswing now and she could carry on playing buoyantly,McNamee said.