- s of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- But aficionados travel from across the country to partake of the brownish waters, whose minerals are said to ease arthritis and other ailments.
- Looking down, all anyone on the plane could see was clouds, broken here and there by patches of brownish green.
- The early morning sun, filtered through the wheat, gives the highway an eerie brownish-golden cast.
News & Articles
- Business partners no more, but barbecue stars on TV
Glenn Gross and Ed Willis had been searching for an avenue to dive into the barbecue business when a "brownish-orange-colored, barn-looking building" along South Delsea Drive in Vineland, N.J., kept catching their eye.
June 16, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Have questions about your trees?
AMES, Iowa — Why is the ash tree in the front yard dropping leaves? What are those brownish, orange things in the cedar tree out back? Horticulturists with Iowa State University Extension and Outreach answer questions about trees; to have additional questions answered contact Hortline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-294-3108.
June 15, 2013 - Muscatine Journal
- Peter Molyneux in Xbox Circle
In a recent interview, studio head Peter Molyneux said to possibly prepare for the game "maybe when the leaves have a slight brownish tinge - but are still on the trees."
- Scott Gomez in Newsday
I got some good news today. It's a little better. If I can play, I'm gonna play; that's just the way it is,said Gomez, who happily described his ribs as bruised. "It's like a .bluish-brownish color with a little mixture of purple involved...
- Diana Abu-Jaber in New York Times
It seemed to contain chunks of some sort of appalling turgid brownish oozing cake,Ms. Abu-Jaber said.