- n liveliness and eagerness
- The first film has a screwball-comedy briskness that made Tony an outsized monster, a festering lesion on the body politic, without stopping more than once or twice to spell out .
- With the narrative briskness of Amelie and a nimble political savvy, Good Bye, Lenin! is a romantic comedy so smart and sweetly mature, it's liberating.
- Raiders represents Spielberg's best work in years, a return to the briskness and coherence that have been missing since Jaws.
News & Articles
- State gears up for snow
CHARLESTON, W.Va.--The briskness of fall is drifting into colder weather with some snow in West Virginias higher elevations and freeze watches forecast for several counties, meteorologists at the National Weather Service say. "We have a...
Oct. 23, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail
- Today's Tennessee Valley weather: Unseasonably cold with high near 55, low near 37
The sun will be out but the high should only reach the mid-50s, more than 15 degrees below normal. A northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph could add to the briskness.
Oct. 23, 2013 - The Huntsville Times
- Steve Spurrier in AUtigers.com (subscription)
We had a little briskness in the air tonight,said Steve Spurrier, "so we had a spirited workout. We're trying to win us a ballgame. We realize that we had some chances the last couple of weeks, and we didn't quite do it. We go on, and we...
- Ben Brantley in Bloomberg
New York Times critic Ben Brantley wrote that Fonda "exudes an aura of beleaguered briskness that flirts poignantly with the ghost of her spiky, confrontational screen presence as a young woman."
- Cecil Cooper in Houston Chronicle
It went terrific,Cooper said. "We just had to shorten it because of the wind. We thought it'd be best to cut it down a little and get the guys in because of the briskness of the wind."