- n a short respite
- n air passage provided by a retractable device containing intake and exhaust pipes; permits a submarine to stay submerged for extended periods of time
- With the nation in a vacation mood last week, business also seemed to be taking a breather.
- There are three levels of difficulty; the site will time you (there's a pause button if you need to take a breather) and, if you wish, "validate" your answers (and highlight any .
- How did a hippie with a rsum that listed fire breather and accordion player transform a ragtag band of Qubcois buskers into a $500 million entertainment juggernaut?.
News & Articles
- What summer break?
Some teachers look forward to summer vacation when they can take a breather and rela.
June 17, 2013 - The Marietta Times
- WWE Payback 2013 Results: The Shield Retains the WWE Tag Team Titles
Daniel Bryan opened the match with a series of kicks. Reigns was worked over Bryan before Bryan exploded again with another comeback, tagging in Orton. Rollins was tagged in as well. Orton hit a power slam on Rollins followed by a suspension DDT. The Shield was able to take over the match after Rollins slid to the outside for a breather. Reigns and Rollins took turns working over Orton ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- What goes up ... stocks open lower after sharp rally Thursday
Stocks slipped at the open Friday, with investors taking a breather following a sharp rally that propelled all three major averages by more than 1 percent each, as concerns remained over whether central banks will pare back their stimulus programs. The Dow Jones Industrial Average opened slightly lower, dragged by DuPont, following a sharp 1 percent rally in the previous session. The S&P 50 ...
June 14, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Chris Dodd in CTV.ca
...Sen. Chris Dodd, who ushered the overhaul legislation through the Senate's health committee last year after the death of health reform champion Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, said Obama and lawmakers could "maybe take a breather for a month, six...
- Kenny Perry in International Herald Tribune
It's tough out there. It's US Open conditions,Perry said. "There's no breather holes out there."
- Gabe Kapler in International Herald Tribune
I think it just provided me with an opportunity to take a breather and realize that I had a lot of passion for playing left in me,Kapler said during a conference call. "That said, I also learned a lot of lessons about how to be strong...