- n a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone
- n waves breaking on the shore
- n a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when overloaded
- A breaker shut down the facility, as it's programmed to do; but it failed to contain the problem, as it also should have, and so in response more than a dozen other substations in .
- When it was clear there were no circuit breakers to disable the stabilizer, the crew requested permission to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport.
- An expedition of 50 scientists that spent 45 days aboard the Rossia nuclear ice-breaker found that an underwater ridge (the Lomonosov ridge) directly links Russia's Arctic coast to .
News & Articles
- Deals2Buy.com Monthly Deal Breaker Report: Deals on Gifts for Dear Old Dad
AUSTIN, Texas, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deals2Buy (www.deals2buy.com), a leading deals website for discounts and closeout inventory offers, today released the Father's Day edition of its monthly Deal Breaker Report, which includes results from a survey recently conducted with...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Pole-dancing girlfriend left behind by geeky NSA leaker bares torment on blog: All I feel is alone
Lsjourney.comLindsey Mills is reportedly the former girlfriend of NSA leaker Edward Snowden. He’s a leaker and heart-breaker! National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden allegedly left behind a gorgeous — and now completely disconsolate — girlfriend, in the wake of his secret-spilling protest against domestic spying. Lindsay Mills, 28, said she...
June 11, 2013 - New York Post
- “Breaker” dedicated; Weatherwax High stones will live on
After four years of planning and construction, the art installation from salvaged ornamental pieces left after the 2002 Weatherwax High School fire is finally complete. Community leaders and citizens gathered Saturday at the sculpture, which is located on Simpson Avenue and Park Avenue in Aberdeen, for a dedication ceremony. Mayor Bill Simpson said the sculpture, which has been dubbed “Breaker ...
June 9, 2013 - The Daily World
- James Blake in SportingNews.com
That's got to be my biggest comeback -- down two sets to love, two sets to one, two breaks; 4-1 in the breaker, 5-3 in the breaker,Blake said. "Just seemed like every time there was a mountain to climb ...... couldn't have been a better...
- Lou Lamoriello in Tampa Tribune
We could not get the computer to work with the circuit breaker and PSE&G (power company) determined that they would not be able to fix it tonight,Devils president and CEO Lou Lamoriello said.
- Bill Parcells in Forbes
I think I probably will do it,Parcells said. "The job description is to be the football operations overseer. We still have a little work to do, but I don't think it's anything major. I don't expect any real deal-breaker. I don't think...