- n a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
- n a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
- v applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'
- It airs tonight on Bravo; read about it at www.
- Lindsay Lohan in Toronto Sun
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Lohan writes, "This couldn't be more UNTRUE - sucks when 'friends' use you (in this case for ratings) even if they're lying...... As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show; I...
- Dr Ruth Westheimer in International Herald Tribune
Bravo that the New England Journal of Medicine is publishing something like that. It's about time,said Ruth Westheimer, better known as sex expert Dr. Ruth, who has long counseled seniors on sex.