- r in a courageous manner
bravely he went into the burning house
- Such a figure is Brandon King (Ryan Phillippe), who has bravely served his time the picture opens with a very well staged combat sequence in Iraq and yearns now for the .
- Though he bravely overcame his illness to deliver the presidential oath of office at last week's Inaugural, most court watchers assume that Chief Justice William Rehnquist's cancer .
- Then the little boy--who wore a knockoff New York Yankees cap--went over, dangling by his hands from the top and dropping bravely into waiting arms.
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
President Bush called on the Pakistani people "to honor Benazir Bhutto's memory by continuing with the democratic process for which she so bravely gave her life."
- Richard Roeper in International Herald Tribune
Over the last two seasons, as Roger has bravely coped with his medical issues, I've continued the show with a number of guest co-hosts,Roeper said. "It's never been the same without Roger, but I'm proud of the work we've done and I'm...
- Barack Obama in Globe and Mail
I am beyond honoured and deeply humbled to have the support of Gen. Colin Powell,Mr. Obama said in remarks prepared for a rally in Fayetteville, NC "Gen. Powell has defended this nation bravely, and he has embodied our highest ideals...