- On a warm Friday afternoon, about 500 people, led by Mayor Albert Zankl, drank beer, ate bratwurst and for almost five hours blocked a road into neighboring Austria.
- And Friday afternoons there is bratwurst and "a lot of beers" with a dozen friends at a local German restaurant called the Hofbrau.
- Ends with-- "Let's go get a bratwurst!" McCain camp responds: "Today, Barack Obama attacked John McCain for voting for the 2002 Iraq War Resolution; Joe Biden also voted for the .
- Lou Piniella in USA Today
Despite the Cubs-friendly atmosphere in Milwaukee, Piniella said it still wasn't a home game - the team is still staying in a hotel, Piniella said, "and you're eating bratwurst."
- Moritz Volz in London Informer
Volz wrote: "If you are reading this, Brede Hangeland, that tin of bratwurst is all yours - and tell Jimmy Bullard he can have my Europop CDs."
- Sean Marshall in USA Today
I had a steak and a salad for lunch and then a bratwurst before the game,Marshall said of his ritual, which he started in late April. "It's been good."