- n a very troublesome child
- n a small pork sausage
- That question was often flung Fassbinder's way, back in the 70s when the Munich Wunder-brat was leading German cinema to its first great period since the Weimar years.
- America's classic may have found a tasty incarnation in the Middle East thanks to an Air Force brat from Barstow, California.
- What she puts up with from that sorry Ralph Whiteand all her mooning over the little brat! To hell with it, I say!" Who, the doctor asked, was "she"?.
- Michael Savage in New York Daily News
In 99% of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is,Savage said last week in remarks that lit up the internet over the weekend. "They don't have a father around to tell them, 'Don't act like a...
- Max Clifford in 940 News
It shows William in a bad light,said public relations guru Max Clifford. "It's the whole spoiled brat syndrome. If any other young officer in the RAF were to do this, they would probably be kicked out of the forces in two minutes. It...
- Oscar De La Hoya in Forbes
He's a little brat,De La Hoya added with a smile. "I'm going to teach him a lesson."