brashly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a brash cheeky manner
brashly, she asked for a rebate
- Some are even starting to consider it the Curse of the 'Canes an ominous karma hanging over one of the nation's most brashly successful (five national championships since 1983 .
- Noted psychic Sylvia Browne, who months ago brashly promised on the Larry King show that she would indeed take the Million Dollar Challenge, has since avoided Randi's calls and has .
- Although no medical realist has ever before been able to confute satisfactorily the Miracle of the Stigmata, Historian Hartung brashly declares:.
News & Articles
- Soccer-Manuel Pellegrini - a 'special one' in his own quiet way
By Iain Rogers MADRID, June 14 (Reuters) - Manchester City's new coach Manuel Pellegrini can perhaps best be understood when compared with the man who replaced him at Real Madrid and with whom he will lock horns again in the Premier League, Jose Mourinho. While the brashly confident Mourinho - the self-proclaimed "special one" - foments confrontation, the studious and scrupulously polite ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News