- n fighting with the fists
- n the enclosure of something in a package or box
- v put into a box
- v hit with the fist
- v engage in a boxing match
- Wii Sportsa mini-sports anthology that includes golf, boxing, tennis, baseball and bowlinglooks like Colecovision.
- Once facing deportation from France, Afghan refugee and boxing champ Sharif Hassanzade now has the chance to represent his new home in the international ring.
- Patterson now operates an amateur boxing club and is New York's acting athletic commissioner.
News & Articles
- HBO Boxing Results: Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford Score Stoppage Victories
HBO’s Boxing After Dark Series was broad cast from the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas and it was supposed to feature a featherweight title bout between Mikey Garcia and Juan Manuel Lopez. Garcia however came in overweight and the belt was no longer on the line.
June 16, 2013 - Boxing Insider
- Boxing News -- 24 hours/day - Reload often! | UPDATED TODAY email@example.com Continuously updated all day, every ...
For eight years, Telefutura’s highly-rated program was the most important factor in developing young boxing talent in the United States, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Numerous future champions and young contenders “made their bones” on the series, which reached greater audiences than any other televised boxing program.
June 16, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Boxing Schedule for June 15, 2013
The boxing schedule for June 15 features events in the United States and Mexico. One of the highlights will be the Miguel Angel Garcia vs. Juan Manuel Lopez fight on HBO for Garcia's WBO featherweight title. Garcia will be defending his perfect record while Lopez will be trying to get his old title back.
June 14, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- Gary Shaw in Baltimore Sun
He always cared about the fans and gave them their money's worth,Shaw said. "He was a true warrior. He was what boxing stood for, and what boxing is all about."
- Floyd Mayweather Jr in AFP
I have decided to permanently retire from boxing,Mayweather said in a statement. "This decision was not an easy one for me to make as boxing is all I have done since I was a child. However, these past few years have been extremely...
- Joe Calzaghe in International Herald Tribune
It was a difficult decision but I have achieved everything I wanted to achieve in boxing,Calzaghe, whose unbeaten record was 46-0, told the BBC. "I've been world champion for 11 years. I've got no other goals to go for. That's why I am...