- n the quantity contained in a bowl
- It could wear threadbare cotton garments more threadbare; it could do with a daily bowlful less of rice.
- When the Fury staff gave a set party recently, Fury roamed politely from group to group, nibbled at a bowlful of carrots and celery and never took a drink.
- Hence, you can assure your readers that the "persons who give even two cents to the fund may rejoice in the knowledge that" not only are they "putting a bowlful of rice into an .
News & Articles
- 'Hometown boys' set to be opener for Bowlful of Blues
With all of the big names taking part in the upcoming 21st Annual Bowlful of Blues show on Aug. 31, one band may have a louder reception than the others. Newton’s own Poppa Neptune opens the show at noon with a guest appearance from Detroit’s Larry Davidson, a Quad City native and virtuoso on the harp.
Aug. 2, 2013 - Newton Daily News