- s having a concave shape with an open top like a bowl
- The house specialty is that sublime Sri Lankan staple, the hoppera wafer-thin, bowl-shaped pancake with a crisp surround and soft spongy center.
- At the bottom, Armstrong will place his right foot in the bowl-shaped footpad andby 2:22 a.
- Some critics tipped their hats last week at the bowl-shaped redesign, above, until ERROR THEORY pointed out that the "Islamo-fascist shrine .
News & Articles
- Hikes • Reader picks
Hikes • Reader picks by Nate Carlisle The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 28, 2013 09:34AM MDT Winner Delicate Arch, Arches National Park • The 45-foot-tall arch is every bit as magnificent as you’ve heard. Even if it weren’t there, the bowl-shaped amphitheater offers great views of the surrounding redrock and La Sal Mountains. First runner-up Mount Timpanogos • The trail takes you through trees ...
June 28, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Clint Bowyer in Atlanta Journal Constitution
It's like a big, dry-slick, bowl-shaped dirt track,Bowyer said. "It reminds me of [Belleville], Kansas. You just kind of slide it around there."
- Padraig Harrington in Houston Chronicle
Last year at Winged Foot, it was, 'Hit the middle of the fairway, hit the middle of the green and basically have a two-putt uphill from there because (the greens) are kind of bowl-shaped,Harrington said. "This year, trying to hit the...