- s resembling a box in rectangularity
- In the centre of the garage, into which rain dripped through the leaky roof, was a crude boxlike arena, 12 ft.
- First there was the boxlike Brownie in 1900.
- Last week the museum on the first floor of Secretary Harold Ickes' new, white, boxlike Department of the Interior Building in Washington was given over to an exhibition of Pioneer .
News & Articles
- Mysterious Buried Artifacts Discovered in Egypt's Valley of the Kings
Four deposits of artifacts possibly buried as a ritual act of sorts before the construction of a tomb have been discovered in Egypt's Valley of the Kings. The so-called foundation deposits, arranged in a boxlike shape, contain a mix of artifacts, including the head of a cow, a vase painted in blue and flint blades that have wooden handles that are still preserved after more than three millennia ...
May 2, 2014 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- Practical antique desks are back in fashion
Technology has changed the furniture we live with. Tables and desks had to change to accommodate modern, large and often clumsy electronics. At first a radio or radio-phonograph combination was kept in a cabinet that resembled a piece of early William and Mary furniture. It was a boxlike two-door cabinet with long legs. The radio and...
April 27, 2014 - Observer-Reporter